Here's what I had for lunch:
1 can tomatoes
1 cup soya mince (t.v.p.)
1 clove garlic
1 can baked beans
tsp soy sauce
olive oil for frying
1/3 cup red wine
- fry chopped onion, garlic and basil till lightly browned.
- Rehydrate soya mince. This will depend on the brand, but as a rough guide, cover with boiling water and leave to expand for 3 or 4 minutes. Add soy sauce and mix through.
- add to the pan and fry off for a little while.
- add tomatoes and brans, bring to just before the boil and simmer for half an hour.
- add wine, simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- eat with pasta, and fake cheeze if you wish. You might have to add a little salt, better to do this after you finish cooking.
It was yummy and quick!
In other news, the chick peas are growing well. I've been changing the water and spying on them pretty regularly, and I'm getting very excited!