Friday 3 July 2009

Crochet works in progress, and pie'n'mash

I've been going mad for crochet at the moment after my grandma gave me a million old patterns - people dressed really badly in the 70s and 80s, and knitwear was a huge part of it.

This is the beginning of a scarf I'm making for my brother - it's growing with alarming speed.


And (another very similar pattern) this is going to be a little drawstring holdall.

I've got about ten projects going at once, but they're all getting reasonabe amounts of attention so it's ok. Had a linda maccartney pie for dinner as part of the new weekly 'Vegan pie and mash night'. My boyfriend did the cooking - we had pie, broad beans, sauteed greens with garlic and soy sauce, mash, and this mushroom and mustard gravy that he made up on the spot. It was a definite winner.

No comments: